The delicious meal for you and your love under 25 min. Let’s do this!
Spaghettini with Florida Rock Shrimp, Thai Basel, Ajillo Cream
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6 pieces of Florida Rock Shrimps, peeled and deveined + salt & pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, mined mixed with chili oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- Pinch of fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz spaghettini, cooked to al dente and drained
- Garnish with chopped fresh Thai basil, shredded parmesan
- In a medium-sized skillet add the olive oil. Add the shrimp and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until it is almost pink but not cooked through.
- Add heavy cream, parmesan cheese and a pinch of fresh lemon juice, stir with shrimp until the texture gets smoother. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce gets thicken. Add pasta and stir until pasta is coated all over.
- Garnish with chopped fresh Thai basil, shredded parmesan. Enjoy it!!