My family is fixated on this 7 layer green plate of mixed greens. It is brimming with so much flavor and incorporates layers of a portion of my preferred serving of mixed greens fixings. Layered with crunchy bacon, hard bubbled eggs, and scrumptious veggies to include the ideal flavor. This plate of mixed greens is finished off with a layer of custom made dressing and shrouded in cheddar. I genuinely couldn’t think about a serving of mixed greens that would be all the more fulfilling.
I brought this 7 layer green plate of mixed greens to my parents in law the previous evening for our month to month family Sunday supper, and it was a gigantic hit. Everybody continued praising on how incredible it tasted. We are at present doing a wellbeing challenge as a family, and we are for the most part searching for additional approaches to include veggies into our eating routine. This 7 layer serving of mixed greens isn’t really the most advantageous, yet in any event you will get loads of veggies while as yet eating something that is pressed with so much flavor
Perhaps the best piece of this 7 layer plate of mixed greens is that all the fixings are totally pressed together in one major meal dish. You can set it up, spread it and afterward not stress over getting together all the fixings independently. It makes an awesome serving of mixed greens for potlucks and BBQs.
- 1 small head of lettuce chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped and tossed with celery to make 1 layer.
- 2 cups frozen green peas, do not cook
- 6 hard boiled eggs diced.
- 1 lb bacon fried and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt (I use Lawry’s)
- Mix dressing by combining ingredients.
- Using a 9×13 pan, layer the salad as follows:
- Celery and Green Onion
- Frozen Peas
- Hard boiled eggs
- Make sure the dressing is spread over the salad so that it completely covers it and seals the edges.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Recipe from Sugar-n-Spicegals
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Main
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 layer green salad