Welcome to our collection of Angry Orchard drink recipes! Whether you’re a fan of the crisp apple taste of Angry Orchard cider or looking to mix things up with something new, we’ve got you covered. We’ve scoured the internet and tested out various recipes to bring you the best of the best. So sit back, grab a glass, and enjoy!
- Angry Orchard Sangria
- Angry Orchard Margarita
- Angry Orchard Mimosa
- Angry Orchard Mule
- Angry Orchard Cider Whiskey Sour
Angry Orchard Sangria
- 1 bottle of Angry Orchard Crisp Apple cider
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- In a large pitcher, combine the Angry Orchard Crisp Apple cider, white wine, pineapple juice, orange juice, brandy, and triple sec.
- Add the sliced fruit and berries to the pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the flavors meld together.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different flavor of Angry Orchard cider?
- A: Absolutely! Feel free to mix and match flavors to find your perfect blend.
- Q: Can I make this sangria ahead of time?
- A: Yes, but we recommend waiting to add the fruit until just before serving.
- Q: Do I need to use fresh fruit?
- A: Fresh fruit is ideal, but you can use frozen fruit in a pinch.
- Q: Can I make this recipe without alcohol?
- A: Yes, simply omit the brandy and triple sec and add a little extra juice or soda.
- Q: What other fruits can I use?
- A: You can mix and match any fruits you like! Try using peaches, kiwi, or mango for a tropical twist.
- Q: Can I use a different type of wine?
- A: Sure! Use your favorite white wine or try a rosé for a fun twist.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in a smaller batch?
- A: Absolutely! Just adjust the ingredient amounts accordingly.
- Q: Can I use a different type of juice?
- A: Yes, feel free to experiment with different fruit juices to find your favorite combination.
If you’re short on time, use pre-sliced fruit or a frozen fruit blend. For a sweeter sangria, add a little simple syrup or honey to taste. To make a non-alcoholic version, substitute sparkling water or soda for the wine and omit the brandy and triple sec. And don’t forget to garnish your glasses with a slice of fruit for an extra touch of color and flavor!
Angry Orchard Margarita
… (repeat for each recipe)