Welcome to our article about Bakery Recipe Costing Software. As a professional baker or bakery owner, it is essential to have an accurate understanding of the cost of your recipes. Therefore, we would like to introduce you to the Bakery Recipe Costing Software, which will help you calculate the cost of your recipes easily and efficiently.
List of Ingredient
- Flour – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 2 pieces
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
List of Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
|Nutrition||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I substitute margarine for butter?
- A: Yes, you can substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.
- Q: Can I use a different type of milk?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer.
- Q: Can I use a different type of flour?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of flour you prefer, but the texture and taste may be different.
- Q: Can I add chocolate chips or other mix-ins?
- A: Yes, you can add any mix-ins you like.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes 12 servings.
- Q: How should I store these muffins?
- A: Store the muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Q: Can I freeze these muffins?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the muffins for up to 3 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
- Q: Can I make these muffins ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Bake the muffins when you’re ready to serve them.
1. Use room temperature ingredients for best results.
2. Don’t overmix the batter or the muffins will be tough.
3. Grease the muffin tin well to prevent sticking.