Hello and welcome to this article where we will be sharing the recipe for Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancakes. Pancakes are a classic breakfast food that is loved by many, but for those with gluten sensitivities, it can be hard to find a recipe that satisfies their cravings. That’s where Bob’s Red Mill comes in, with their gluten free pancake mix that is easy to make and delicious to eat. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup water
List of Instructions
- Preheat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, egg, oil, and water until well combined. Let the batter sit for 3-5 minutes to thicken.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges are dry and the surface is bubbly. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil to the skillet as needed.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a different oil besides the one listed in the recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use any neutral-tasting oil such as vegetable or canola oil.
- Q: Can I make the pancake batter ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the batter up to a day ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftover pancakes?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the pancakes in an airtight container for up to 2 months. To reheat, simply microwave or toast them until warm.
- Q: Can I add fruit to the pancake batter?
- A: Yes, you can add fresh or frozen fruit to the pancake batter for added flavor.
- Q: Is the pancake mix vegan-friendly?
- A: No, the pancake mix contains egg powder and is not vegan-friendly.
If you want to make your pancakes extra fluffy, try separating the egg yolk and white. Mix the yolk with the pancake mix, oil, and water, and beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg white into the batter before cooking.
If you don’t have a non-stick griddle or skillet, be sure to grease the pan with oil or butter before adding the pancake batter to prevent sticking.
For a fun twist, try adding chocolate chips or chopped nuts to the pancake batter for added texture and flavor.