Welcome to our article about Campo Grande pork recipes! Here, we will share with you some of the best recipes featuring pork from Campo Grande, a city in Brazil known for its delicious meat dishes. Whether you’re a pork lover or just looking for something new to try, these recipes are sure to satisfy your taste buds. So, let’s get started!
- Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Glaze
- Brazilian Feijoada
- Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce
Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a food processor, combine parsley, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill for 5-6 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving with chimichurri sauce on top.
- Q: Can I use boneless pork chops for this recipe?
A: Yes, boneless pork chops will work just as well.
- Q: Can I make the chimichurri sauce ahead of time?
A: Yes, the sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- Q: What should I serve with these pork chops?
A: Rice, roasted vegetables, or a salad would all be great side dishes.
- Q: How do I know when the pork chops are done?
A: Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature, which should be 145°F.
- Q: Can I use dried herbs instead of fresh?
A: Yes, but use half the amount since dried herbs are more concentrated.
If you don’t have a grill, you can also cook the pork chops on a stovetop grill pan or in a regular skillet. Just make sure to use a high heat and cook for the same amount of time.
For a spicier chimichurri sauce, add a chopped jalapeño or red pepper flakes.
If you’re short on time, you can also use a store-bought chimichurri sauce instead of making your own.