- 2 cups of milk
- 2 shots of espresso
- 3 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Raw sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the caramel sauce and vanilla extract.
- Brew two shots of espresso and pour it into the caramel mixture. Stir well.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk until steaming hot.
- Add the espresso-caramel mixture to the milk and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into two mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle raw sugar on top.
- Use a kitchen torch to brulee the sugar until golden brown.
- Enjoy your homemade Caramel Brulee Latte!
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a regular torch instead of a kitchen torch?
- A: No, it’s not recommended as it can be dangerous. Use a kitchen torch specifically designed for cooking.
- Q: Can I use almond milk instead of regular milk?
- A: Yes, you can use any milk of your choice. However, the taste and texture may vary.
- Q: Can I make this recipe without espresso?
- A: Yes, you can use strong coffee instead of espresso. However, the taste may not be the same as the original Starbucks recipe.
- Q: How do I store leftover caramel sauce?
- A: Store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Q: Can I make this recipe vegan?
- A: Yes, you can use plant-based milk and whipped cream to make it vegan-friendly.
- Q: How do I make the caramel sauce from scratch?
- A: You can make it by melting sugar in a saucepan until it turns amber in color, then adding cream and butter. There are many recipes available online.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in a blender?
- A: No, it’s not recommended as it may create too much foam and change the texture of the drink.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes two servings.
- Q: Can I use a different type of sugar instead of raw sugar?
- A: Yes, you can use granulated sugar or brown sugar instead.
- Q: How do I clean the kitchen torch?
- A: Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Usually, you can detach the nozzle and clean it with warm soapy water.
If you don’t have a kitchen torch, you can use your oven’s broiler to brulee the sugar. Keep a close eye on it to prevent burning.
For a stronger coffee flavor, use more espresso shots or stronger coffee.
You can adjust the amount of caramel sauce and sugar to your liking. Add more or less depending on your taste preference.