Chef V Recipes
Welcome to Chef V Recipes! In this article, I will share some of my favorite recipes with you. As a professional chef, I have spent years perfecting these dishes, and I am excited to share them with you. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cook, these recipes are easy to follow and will impress your friends and family.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip each chicken breast in the beaten egg, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and top with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of breasts. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use Panko breadcrumbs instead of Italian breadcrumbs?
- A: Yes, you can use Panko breadcrumbs instead of Italian breadcrumbs. The texture will be slightly different, but it will still taste delicious.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just reheat it in the oven before serving.
If you want to make this recipe even healthier, you can bake the chicken instead of frying it. Just coat the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through. You can also use low-fat cheese to reduce the fat content.
For a twist on this classic recipe, you can add some chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the marinara sauce, or use a combination of mozzarella and provolone cheese for a more complex flavor.
If you’re short on time, you can use store-bought marinara sauce instead of making your own. Just be sure to choose a high-quality brand that doesn’t contain any added sugars or preservatives.