Welcome to our Cinnabon Delights recipe article. If you are a fan of Cinnabon, you will love this recipe. We have created a recipe that is easy to follow, and you can make it in the comfort of your own home. We hope that you enjoy making and eating these delicious Cinnabon Delights. Let’s get started!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Open the can of biscuits and separate them into individual rounds. Cut each round into quarters.
- Dip each quarter into the melted butter, then coat in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place each coated quarter into one of the wells of the muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- While the muffins are baking, prepare the cream cheese glaze. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until smooth.
- Once the muffins are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Then use a fork to gently remove them from the muffin tin and place them on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle the cream cheese glaze over the cooled muffins and serve.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use homemade biscuit dough?
- A: Yes, you can use homemade biscuit dough. Just make sure it is rolled out to the same thickness as the refrigerated biscuits.
- Q: Can I make the cream cheese glaze ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the cream cheese glaze ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to stir it well before using.
- Q: Can I freeze the Cinnabon Delights?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the Cinnabon Delights. Let them cool completely, then place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw them at room temperature before serving.
- Q: Can I use a regular muffin tin?
- A: Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin. Just adjust the baking time as needed.
- Q: Can I add nuts to the recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add chopped nuts to the cinnamon sugar mixture for extra crunch.
- Q: Can I substitute the cream cheese glaze with something else?
- A: Yes, you can substitute the cream cheese glaze with a simple powdered sugar glaze or a caramel sauce.
- Q: Can I use margarine instead of butter?
- A: Yes, you can use margarine instead of butter. Just make sure it is melted before using.
- Q: Can I use almond milk instead of regular milk?
- A: Yes, you can use almond milk instead of regular milk in the cream cheese glaze.
- Q: Can I make the recipe vegan?
- A: Yes, you can make the recipe vegan by using a vegan biscuit dough and substituting the butter with vegan margarine and the cream cheese with vegan cream cheese.
1. Make sure to coat each piece of biscuit dough well in the cinnamon sugar mixture for maximum flavor.
2. Use a mini muffin tin for bite-sized Cinnabon Delights that are perfect for snacking.
3. Let the muffins cool completely before drizzling the cream cheese glaze on top to prevent the glaze from melting and sliding off.