Welcome to my recipe article! Today, we are going to make a refreshing and easy-to-make drink that tastes just like the one you can get at Starbucks – the Citrus Mint Tea!
List of Ingredients
- 1 bag of Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
List of Instructions
- Steep the tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Add honey to the tea and stir until it is dissolved.
- Add ice to a glass and pour the tea over it.
- Squeeze the lemon slice into the tea and mix well.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Enjoy your refreshing Citrus Mint Tea!
- Q: Can I use another type of tea?
A: Yes, you can use any type of tea you like, but the taste will vary.
- Q: Can I use sugar instead of honey?
A: Yes, you can use any sweetener you like, but honey is recommended for its health benefits.
- Q: Can I make a batch of this tea to serve a crowd?
A: Yes, you can multiply the ingredients and make a pitcher of this tea. Adjust the amount of sweetener and lemon according to your taste.
- Q: Can I make this tea ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make the tea ahead of time and chill it in the fridge. Add ice and garnish just before serving.
- Q: Can I use dried mint instead of fresh?
A: Yes, you can use dried mint, but fresh mint is recommended for its flavor and aroma.
If you want to make this tea even more refreshing, you can add some slices of cucumber or a splash of sparkling water. You can also experiment with different types of tea and fruit to create your own signature drink. The possibilities are endless!
When buying honey, look for raw and organic honey that has not been processed or diluted with other ingredients. This type of honey has more health benefits and a better flavor than regular honey.
If you don’t have a Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea bag, you can use any other brand of citrus mint tea, or make your own blend by combining green tea, peppermint, and lemon zest.