Welcome to my article about the famous Cookies and Cream Cake Pop Starbucks recipe. If you are a big fan of Starbucks cake pops or just love cookies and cream, this recipe is perfect for you. I will guide you through the ingredients, instructions, nutrition table, recipes FAQ, and recipes tips. Let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 box of cake mix (vanilla or white)
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- 1 package of Oreos (crushed)
- 1 package of white candy melts
- Lollipop sticks
List of Instructions
- Bake the cake mix according to the instructions on the box and let it cool.
- Crumble the cake into small pieces and mix in the can of vanilla frosting.
- Mix in the crushed Oreos with the cake and frosting mixture.
- Scoop out small pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Insert the lollipop sticks into the balls and freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl according to the instructions on the package.
- Dip each cake pop into the melted candy melts and let them dry on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Decorate the cake pops with additional crushed Oreos or sprinkles if desired.
- Let the cake pops dry completely before serving.
|Amount per serving
- Q: Can I use a different flavor of cake mix?
- Q: Can I use homemade frosting instead of canned frosting?
- Q: How long will these cake pops last?
- Q: Can I use milk or dark chocolate instead of white candy melts?
- Q: Can I make these cake pops ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix you like, but vanilla or white cake mix will work best for this recipe.
A: Yes, you can use homemade frosting, but canned frosting will save you time and effort.
A: These cake pops will last up to a week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
A: Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you like, but white candy melts will give you the best results.
A: Yes, you can make these cake pops ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator or freezer until you’re ready to serve them.
If you want to add more flavor to these cake pops, you can mix in some chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or chopped nuts. You can also experiment with different types of Oreos, such as mint or peanut butter Oreos. Just make sure to crush them into small pieces before adding them to the cake mixture.
When dipping the cake pops into the melted candy melts, make sure to tap off any excess to avoid a thick coating. You can also use a toothpick to fill in any gaps or holes in the coating.
If you want to add some extra decoration to these cake pops, you can drizzle them with melted chocolate or candy melts in a different color. You can also use a piping bag to pipe on some designs or letters.