Welcome to my article where I will share with you the recipe for one of the most delicious and popular drinks at Starbucks – Creme Brulee Latte. If you are a fan of this drink and would like to make it at home, then you are in the right place. Follow the instructions and enjoy a cup of warm, creamy and satisfying Creme Brulee Latte in the comfort of your home.
Table of Content
List of Ingredient
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
List of Instructions
- Prepare your espresso shots and set them aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved and the milk is heated through.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the espresso shots.
- Pour the mixture into your favorite mug and top it with whipped cream if desired.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar on top and use a kitchen torch to caramelize the sugar until it forms a crispy layer.
- Enjoy your homemade Creme Brulee Latte!
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- What is Creme Brulee Latte?
- What is the difference between Creme Brulee Latte and regular latte?
- Can I use a different type of milk?
- Can I make Creme Brulee Latte without espresso?
- Do I need a kitchen torch to caramelize the sugar?
- Can I make a dairy-free version of Creme Brulee Latte?
- How long does it take to make Creme Brulee Latte?
- Can I make Creme Brulee Latte in advance?
- Can I add more cinnamon?
- Is whipped cream necessary?
Creme Brulee Latte is a warm and creamy coffee drink that is flavored with vanilla and topped with a layer of caramelized sugar.
The main difference between Creme Brulee Latte and regular latte is the addition of brown sugar, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon in the former.
Yes, you can use any type of milk you like, but keep in mind that the taste and texture may vary.
You can use strong coffee instead of espresso, but the taste may not be as rich and bold.
A kitchen torch is the easiest way to caramelize the sugar, but you can also use the broiler in your oven.
You can use almond milk or coconut milk instead of regular milk and heavy cream to make a dairy-free version of Creme Brulee Latte.
It takes about 10 minutes to make Creme Brulee Latte.
You can make the mixture in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours. When you are ready to serve, heat up the mixture and proceed with the recipe.
You can add more cinnamon if you like, but be careful not to overpower the other flavors.
Whipped cream is optional, but it adds a nice touch to the drink.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Creme Brulee Latte:
- Use freshly brewed espresso for the best flavor.
- Make sure to dissolve the sugar completely before adding the espresso.
- Use a kitchen torch to caramelize the sugar for the crispy layer.
- Top the latte with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon or cocoa powder on top for a nice presentation.
- Experiment with different types of milk and sweeteners to find your favorite variation.
- Enjoy your Creme Brulee Latte with some homemade cookies or chocolate for the ultimate indulgence.