As a coffee lover, I am always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to enjoy my favorite beverage. That’s why I am excited to share with you my recipe for dirty chai coffee.
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and black pepper.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it starts to steam.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey.
- Pour the coffee into a mug and add the milk mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- What is dirty chai coffee? Dirty chai coffee is a combination of chai tea and coffee.
- Can I use any type of milk? Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer.
- Can I use a different sweetener? Yes, you can use any sweetener you prefer.
- Can I make this recipe iced? Yes, you can make this recipe iced by letting the milk mixture cool before adding it to the coffee.
- Is this recipe vegan? Yes, this recipe is vegan if you use a non-dairy milk.
- How strong is the coffee flavor? The coffee flavor is subtle and balanced with the chai spices.
- What kind of coffee should I use? You can use any type of coffee you prefer.
- Can I make this recipe without honey? Yes, you can use any sweetener you prefer.
- Can I add more spices? Yes, you can adjust the spices to your liking.
- How long does this recipe take to make? This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make.
If you want to make this recipe extra special, try adding a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkle of cocoa powder on top. You can also experiment with different types of milk, sweeteners, and coffee blends to find your perfect combination.
For a stronger coffee flavor, use a darker roast coffee or add an extra shot of espresso. To make this recipe even easier, use a pre-made chai tea concentrate instead of the spices.
This recipe is perfect for cold winter mornings, cozy nights in, or anytime you need a little pick-me-up. Enjoy!