Welcome to our article about the Hello Fresh Sausage Recipe. We know that many people are always looking for new and delicious recipes to try out, and that’s why we wanted to share this one with you. In this article, we will be providing you with all the information you need to make this recipe at home. From a list of ingredients to step-by-step instructions, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
List of Instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it up into crumbles as you go.
- Chop the onion and add it to the skillet with the sausage. Cook for a few minutes until the onion is softened.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the skillet. Cook for another minute or so until fragrant.
- Chop the red bell pepper and add it to the skillet. Cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes start to burst.
- Stir in the heavy cream and cook for another minute or so until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of sausage for this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of sausage you like. Just make sure it’s fully cooked before adding it to the skillet.
- Q: Can I substitute the heavy cream with something else?
- A: Yes, you can use half and half or milk instead of heavy cream if you prefer.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the recipe ahead of time and reheat it when you’re ready to eat.
- Q: How long will the leftovers last?
- A: The leftovers will last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftovers?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to 3 months.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add other vegetables like zucchini, mushrooms, or spinach if you like.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes 4 servings.
- Q: How spicy is this recipe?
- A: This recipe is mildly spicy. If you prefer more heat, you can add some red pepper flakes or hot sauce.
- Q: What can I serve with this recipe?
- A: You can serve this recipe with rice, pasta, or crusty bread.
If you want to make this recipe even easier, you can use pre-cooked sausage instead of raw sausage. Just slice it into rounds and add it to the skillet with the other ingredients.
If you’re not a fan of bell peppers, you can use any other type of pepper you like. You can also leave them out altogether if you prefer.
If you don’t have cherry tomatoes, you can use regular tomatoes instead. Just chop them up into small pieces before adding them to the skillet.