Welcome to our article about HelloFresh Asian Recipes. In this article, we will provide you with some of the best Asian recipes that you can easily make at home. Whether you are a fan of Asian cuisine or just want to try something new, these recipes are perfect for you. We have carefully curated these recipes to ensure that they are easy to follow and delicious.
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- Pork and Prawn Pad Thai
- Beef Ramen Noodles
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Salmon Teriyaki Bowl
Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and garlic, and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables, and stir to coat.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
|Nutrition Facts||Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use tofu instead of chicken?
- A: Yes, you can substitute tofu for the chicken in this recipe.
- Q: Can I use other vegetables?
- A: Yes, feel free to use other vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, or mushrooms.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it when you’re ready to serve.
- Q: Is this recipe spicy?
- A: No, this recipe is not spicy. If you want some heat, you can add some red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce.
- Q: Can I use low-sodium soy sauce?
- A: Yes, you can use low-sodium soy sauce if you prefer.
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
- Q: Can I use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth?
- A: Yes, you can use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
- Q: Can I add more honey?
- A: Yes, you can add more honey if you prefer a sweeter sauce.
- Q: Can I use a different type of oil?
- A: Yes, you can use a different type of oil such as sesame oil or olive oil.
- Q: Can I use frozen vegetables?
- A: Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in this recipe.
If you want to make this recipe even easier, you can use pre-cut vegetables from the grocery store. You can also add some chopped peanuts or cashews for extra crunch.
If you want to make this recipe healthier, you can use brown rice instead of white rice. You can also use low-sodium soy sauce and reduce the amount of honey.
If you want to make this recipe spicier, you can add some red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce. You can also use a spicier type of pepper such as jalapeno or Thai chili pepper.