Welcome to our collection of delicious and easy-to-follow beef recipes from HelloFresh! We understand that cooking can be a challenge, especially when it comes to preparing meat. That’s why we have compiled a list of our favorite beef recipes that are simple to make, yet packed with flavor. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic beef dish or something new and exciting, we have something for everyone. So, let’s get started!
- Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Classic Beef Lasagna
- Beef & Cheddar Empanadas
- Beef Stroganoff
- Beef Shawarma Pitas
Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 1 lb. flank steak, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat vegetable oil over high heat. Add garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced beef and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, until browned.
- Add broccoli and red bell pepper and stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve over rice or noodles.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different cut of beef for this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use flank steak, sirloin, or even ground beef if you prefer.
- Q: How can I make this recipe spicier?
- A: You can add red pepper flakes or hot sauce to the soy sauce mixture.
- Q: Can I use frozen broccoli instead of fresh?
- A: Yes, just be sure to thaw and drain the broccoli before using it in the recipe.
- Q: Can I substitute the red bell pepper?
- A: Yes, you can use any color bell pepper or omit it altogether.
- Q: How long will leftovers last?
- A: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Q: Can I freeze this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the cooked beef and vegetables in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
- Q: What can I serve with this recipe?
- A: This recipe pairs well with rice, noodles, or quinoa.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add mushrooms, snow peas, or carrots.
If you’re short on time, you can slice the beef and vegetables ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook. You can also double the recipe and freeze the leftovers for a quick and easy meal later on. For added flavor, you can marinate the beef in soy sauce and garlic for 30 minutes before cooking. And if you’re looking for a low-carb option, you can serve this recipe over cauliflower rice instead of regular rice.
Classic Beef Lasagna
…(continue with the other recipes)