Welcome to my keto gummies recipe article! As someone who follows a keto diet, I know how hard it can be to find sweet treats that are both delicious and comply with the diet restrictions. That’s why I decided to share this recipe with you all. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also a low-carb alternative to regular gummies. So, let’s get started!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Food coloring (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine water, erythritol, gelatin, lemon juice, lime juice, lemon zest, lime zest, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and the gelatin has dissolved completely.
- Remove from heat and add the food coloring (if desired).
- Pour the mixture into a silicone gummy mold and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Remove the gummies from the mold and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use other sweeteners besides erythritol?
- A: Yes, you can use other keto-friendly sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit.
- Q: Can I use a different type of juice?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of juice you like as long as it’s low-carb.
- Q: Can I use regular gelatin instead of powdered gelatin?
- A: No, you need to use powdered gelatin for this recipe.
- Q: How many gummies does this recipe make?
- A: It depends on the size of your gummy mold, but it should make around 20-30 gummies.
- Q: How long do these gummies last?
- A: They can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.
- Q: Can I freeze these gummies?
- A: Yes, you can freeze them for up to 1 month.
- Q: Are these gummies vegan-friendly?
- A: No, they’re not vegan-friendly because they contain gelatin which is made from animal products.
- Q: Can I add other flavors to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add any flavorings you like by replacing the lemon and lime juice with other types of juice.
- Q: How do I know when the gummies are set?
- A: They should be firm to the touch and easily come out of the mold without sticking.
If you’re looking for a low-carb alternative to regular gummies, this keto gummies recipe is a great option. Here are some tips to help you make the perfect batch:
1. Use a silicone gummy mold. This will make it easier to remove the gummies from the mold without sticking.
2. Add food coloring for a pop of color. While this is optional, it can make the gummies more visually appealing.
3. Experiment with different flavors. You can use any type of low-carb juice to make these gummies, so feel free to experiment with different flavors.
With these tips, you’ll be able to make delicious and healthy keto gummies that you can enjoy anytime. So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!