Welcome to our recipe article where we will guide you through an easy and tasty recipe that you can make at home. Our chosen recipe is the Kraft Mayonnaise Parmesan Chicken. This recipe is perfect for those who want a quick and delicious meal for dinner or lunch. The combination of parmesan cheese and mayonnaise will give a rich and creamy flavor to the chicken. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
List of Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use other types of cheese?
- Q: How long can I store the leftovers?
- Q: Can I use bone-in chicken?
- Q: Can I use low-fat mayonnaise?
- Q: Can I add other spices?
- Q: Can I use fresh garlic?
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs?
- Q: Can I use Panko bread crumbs?
- Q: Can I use non-stick cooking spray?
- Q: Can I use frozen chicken?
A: Yes, you can use other types of cheese such as cheddar or mozzarella, but parmesan cheese is recommended for this recipe.
A: You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
A: Yes, you can use bone-in chicken, but the cooking time may vary.
A: Yes, you can use low-fat mayonnaise, but it may affect the taste and texture of the chicken.
A: Yes, you can add other spices such as paprika or cumin for additional flavor.
A: Yes, you can use fresh garlic instead of garlic powder.
A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs, but the cooking time may vary.
A: Yes, you can use Panko bread crumbs instead of regular bread crumbs for a crunchier texture.
A: Yes, you can use non-stick cooking spray instead of lining the baking sheet with parchment paper.
A: It is recommended to use fresh chicken for this recipe, but you can use frozen chicken if you thaw it properly before cooking.
Here are some tips that you can follow to make the best Kraft Mayonnaise Parmesan Chicken:
1. Use fresh chicken: Fresh chicken will give a better taste and texture to the chicken.
2. Use good quality mayonnaise: Using a good quality mayonnaise will enhance the flavor of the chicken.
3. Grate fresh parmesan cheese: Grating fresh parmesan cheese will give a stronger and richer flavor to the chicken.
So, there you have it! A simple and delicious recipe that you can make at home. Enjoy your Kraft Mayonnaise Parmesan Chicken with your family and friends. Happy cooking!