Welcome to our collection of Legal Sea Foods recipes. As seafood lovers, we know that Legal Sea Foods is one of the best places to indulge in fresh and delicious seafood. However, not everyone can make it to their restaurants. That’s why we’ve gathered some of their most popular recipes and put them together in one place. Now, you can enjoy Legal Sea Foods dishes in the comfort of your own home.
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Gently fold in the crab meat, being careful not to break up the lumps.
- Form the mixture into 8 evenly sized patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown and heated through.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
Crab Cakes FAQ
- Can I use canned crab meat? Fresh crab meat is always best, but if you can’t find it, canned crab meat is a good substitute. Just be sure to drain it well before using.
- How do I keep the crab cakes from falling apart? Be gentle when mixing the ingredients and forming the patties. You can also chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before forming the patties.
- Can I fry the crab cakes instead of baking them? Yes, you can fry the crab cakes in oil until golden brown and cooked through.
- What should I serve with crab cakes? Crab cakes are delicious on their own, but you can also serve them with a side salad, coleslaw, or roasted vegetables.
- How long do crab cakes last in the refrigerator? You can store leftover crab cakes in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Crab Cakes Tips
If you want to make these crab cakes ahead of time, you can form the patties and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. Just be sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap.
For even more flavor, you can add some chopped green onions, red bell pepper, or jalapeño to the crab cake mixture.
If you want to make smaller crab cakes, you can form the mixture into 16 patties instead of 8. Just adjust the baking time accordingly.