Welcome to my article about the perfect lemon drop martini recipe using Absolut Citron! As a lover of martinis, I have tried and tested many variations of this classic cocktail, but this recipe stands out as one of the best. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply enjoying a drink at home, this lemon drop martini recipe is sure to impress.
List of Ingredients
- 2 oz Absolut Citron
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 lemon twist (for garnish)
- Ice cubes
List of Instructions
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add Absolut Citron, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Shake well until the shaker is frosted.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- What is Absolut Citron? Absolut Citron is a flavored vodka that is infused with lemon and lime flavors.
- What is simple syrup? Simple syrup is a mixture of equal parts sugar and water that is heated until the sugar dissolves. It is used to sweeten cocktails and other beverages.
- Can I use bottled lemon juice? While fresh lemon juice is recommended for the best flavor, bottled lemon juice can be used in a pinch.
- How do I make a lemon twist? To make a lemon twist, use a vegetable peeler to remove a thin strip of lemon peel. Twist the peel over the drink to release the oils and then use it to garnish the drink.
- Can I make this recipe ahead of time? While it is best to make this recipe fresh, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to make the cocktails.
- Can I use a different type of vodka? Yes, you can use a different type of vodka, but keep in mind that it will affect the flavor of the cocktail.
- How many servings does this recipe make? This recipe makes one serving.
- What type of glass should I use? A chilled martini glass is recommended for this recipe.
- What other cocktails can I make with Absolut Citron? Absolut Citron can be used in a variety of cocktails, including the Cosmopolitan and the Lemon Drop Shot.
- Can I adjust the sweetness of the cocktail? Yes, you can adjust the sweetness of the cocktail by adding more or less simple syrup to the recipe.
If you want to make the perfect lemon drop martini, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
Use fresh lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice will give your cocktail a bright and refreshing flavor that bottled juice simply can’t match.
Chill your glass: A chilled martini glass will keep your cocktail cold and refreshing. Simply place the glass in the freezer for a few minutes before serving.
Shake vigorously: The key to a perfect lemon drop martini is a well-shaken shaker. Be sure to shake the mixture vigorously until the shaker is frosted.
With these tips and the perfect recipe, you’ll be able to make a lemon drop martini that is sure to impress your guests. Cheers!