Welcome to my article about Muddy Buddies Cookies and Cream Recipe. If you’re a fan of muddy buddies and cookies and cream flavor, then this recipe is perfect for you. I’ve tested this recipe many times and it always turns out delicious. So, let’s get started!
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cookies and cream spread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos
- Melt white chocolate chips, cookies and cream spread, and butter in a bowl over a pot of boiling water or in the microwave.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour mixture over Chex cereal and mix until well coated.
- Add powdered sugar and crushed Oreos to a plastic bag.
- Add the coated Chex cereal to the bag and shake until well coated.
- Spread muddy buddies on a baking sheet and let cool.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use milk or dark chocolate instead of white chocolate?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer.
- Q: Can I use a different flavor of Chex cereal?
- A: Yes, you can use any flavor of Chex cereal that you prefer.
- Q: Can I use a different type of cookie instead of Oreos?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cookie that you prefer.
- Q: How long can I store muddy buddies?
- A: You can store muddy buddies in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Q: Can I add more powdered sugar if I want it sweeter?
- A: Yes, you can add more powdered sugar to taste.
- Q: Can I skip the cookies and cream spread?
- A: Yes, you can skip the cookies and cream spread and just use white chocolate chips and butter.
- Q: Can I add more crushed Oreos?
- A: Yes, you can add more crushed Oreos to taste.
- Q: Can I use margarine instead of butter?
- A: Yes, you can use margarine instead of butter.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes about 12 servings.
If you want your muddy buddies to be extra crunchy, you can bake them in the oven at 250°F for 10-15 minutes after they have cooled.
If you don’t have cookies and cream spread, you can make your own by melting white chocolate chips and mixing in crushed Oreos.
You can also add other mix-ins to your muddy buddies such as mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips.