Welcome to my article about Oreo Cakesters Recipe! As a food enthusiast, I always love to try new recipes and share them with others. In this article, I will share with you a step-by-step guide on how to make delicious Oreo Cakesters at home. Whether you want to impress your friends or satisfy your sweet tooth, this recipe is perfect for you!
List of Ingredients
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
List of Instructions
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the Oreo crumbs to the bowl and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the balls for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate mixture, using a fork to remove any excess chocolate.
- Place the balls back on the parchment paper and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate the Oreo Cakesters for at least 30 minutes before serving.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use other types of cookies instead of Oreo cookies?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cookie you like. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the Cakesters may vary.
- Q: How long can I store the Oreo Cakesters?
- A: The Cakesters can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Q: Can I use milk instead of heavy cream for the chocolate mixture?
- A: Yes, you can use milk instead of heavy cream, but the chocolate may not be as smooth and creamy.
- Q: Can I freeze the Oreo Cakesters?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the Cakesters for up to 1 month. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.
- Q: How many Cakesters does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes about 24 Cakesters.
If you want to add some variety to this recipe, you can try using different flavors of Oreo cookies, such as mint or peanut butter. You can also add some chopped nuts or sprinkles to the chocolate coating for extra texture and flavor.
When rolling the mixture into balls, make sure to use your hands to pack the mixture tightly so that the Cakesters hold their shape. You can also use a cookie scoop to make the balls more uniform in size.
If you don’t have a microwave, you can melt the chocolate and heavy cream on the stove using a double boiler. Just place the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl, set the bowl over a pot of simmering water, and stir until melted.