Hello and welcome to my article about Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes. These cupcakes are the perfect combination of sweet and creamy, and they are a fun twist on traditional cheesecake. In this article, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to make these delicious cupcakes.
List of Ingredients
- 1 package of Oreo cookies (15.35 oz)
- 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
List of Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender until they are finely ground.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, sour cream, flour, and salt until well combined.
- Stir in the crushed Oreo cookies until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners, filling each one about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the centers are set.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
|Calories||Fat (g)||Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
- Q: Can I substitute the Oreo cookies for a different type of cookie?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cookie that you prefer. Just make sure to crush them into fine crumbs.
- Q: Can I use low-fat cream cheese for this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use low-fat cream cheese if you prefer. The cupcakes may be slightly less creamy, but they will still be delicious.
- Q: Can I make these cupcakes ahead of time?
- A: Yes, these cupcakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Q: Can I freeze these cupcakes?
- A: Yes, these cupcakes can be frozen for up to 1 month.
- Q: How can I decorate these cupcakes?
- A: You can top these cupcakes with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or extra crushed Oreo cookies.
- Q: How many cupcakes does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes 12 cupcakes.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in a larger batch?
- A: Yes, you can easily double or triple this recipe to make more cupcakes.
- Q: Can I use a different type of muffin tin?
- A: Yes, you can use a mini muffin tin or a jumbo muffin tin, but you may need to adjust the baking time accordingly.
1. Make sure to use room temperature cream cheese to ensure a smooth and creamy batter.
2. You can use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to make this recipe, but make sure not to overmix the batter.
3. If you don’t have a food processor or blender, you can crush the Oreo cookies in a resealable bag using a rolling pin or a heavy object.