As a food enthusiast, I always love to try new recipes and experiment in the kitchen. Today, I would like to share with you one of my all-time favorite recipes, Rolo Pretzel Pecan. This recipe is perfect for any occasion and will surely impress your guests. So, let’s get started!
- 1 bag of pretzel twists
- 1 bag of Rolo candy
- 1 cup of pecan halves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- On a baking sheet, place the pretzel twists in a single layer.
- Unwrap the Rolo candy and place one on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the Rolo candy is slightly melted.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press a pecan half onto the top of each Rolo candy.
- Let the Rolo Pretzel Pecan cool and harden before serving.
|Amount per serving||Calories||Total Fat||Sodium||Total Carbohydrate||Protein|
- Q: Can I use other types of candy?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of candy that can be softened in the oven, such as Hershey’s Kisses or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Q: How long can I store Rolo Pretzel Pecan?
- A: Rolo Pretzel Pecan can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- Q: Can I use other types of nuts?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of nut you like, such as almonds, cashews, or walnuts.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make Rolo Pretzel Pecan ahead of time and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Q: Can I freeze Rolo Pretzel Pecan?
- A: Yes, you can freeze Rolo Pretzel Pecan in an airtight container for up to three months.
- Q: How many pieces does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes about 60 pieces of Rolo Pretzel Pecan.
- Q: Can I use gluten-free pretzels?
- A: Yes, you can use gluten-free pretzels if you have a gluten intolerance.
- Q: Can I use milk chocolate instead of Rolo candy?
- A: Yes, you can use milk chocolate if you prefer.
- Q: Can I use white chocolate?
- A: Yes, you can use white chocolate if you like.
If you want to add some variety to this recipe, try using different types of candy or nuts. You can also top it off with some sea salt for a sweet and salty flavor. Another tip is to make sure the Rolo candy is not completely melted, or it will be too runny and messy to eat. Lastly, make sure to let the Rolo Pretzel Pecan cool and harden before serving, or it will be too soft and gooey.
Rolo Pretzel Pecan is a great recipe for any occasion, whether it’s a party, a snack, or a dessert. It’s easy to make, delicious to eat, and always a crowd-pleaser. So, go ahead and give it a try, and let me know how it turned out!