Welcome to my article about Ronzoni Stuffed Shell Recipe. As a food enthusiast, I always love to try new recipes and experiment with different ingredients. In this article, I will be sharing a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for Ronzoni Stuffed Shells that you can make at home. This recipe is perfect for those who are looking to impress their family and friends with a homemade Italian dish.
- 1 box Ronzoni Jumbo Shells
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar (24 oz) pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the Ronzoni Jumbo Shells according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, chopped parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Stuff each shell with the cheese mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining pasta sauce over the stuffed shells.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
- Q: Can I substitute the ricotta cheese with cottage cheese?
- A: Yes, you can substitute the ricotta cheese with cottage cheese if you prefer.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta sauce?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of pasta sauce that you like.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can prepare the stuffed shells ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftovers?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to 3 months. Just be sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before reheating.
- Q: Can I add meat to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add cooked ground beef or Italian sausage to the cheese mixture for a meaty version of this recipe.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes 8-10 servings.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of pasta that you like. However, jumbo shells work best for this recipe.
- Q: Can I add vegetables to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add chopped spinach or roasted vegetables to the cheese mixture for extra flavor and nutrition.
- Q: Can I use a different type of cheese?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you like. However, ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella work best for this recipe.
- Q: Can I use a different type of herb?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of herb that you like. However, parsley works best for this recipe.
If you want to make this recipe even easier, you can use pre-made pasta sauce and pre-shredded cheese. You can also prepare the cheese mixture ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To make this recipe healthier, you can use low-fat or fat-free cheese and pasta sauce. You can also add more vegetables to the cheese mixture or serve a side salad with the stuffed shells.
If you want to make this recipe more flavorful, you can add garlic, onion, or Italian seasoning to the cheese mixture. You can also sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top for a spicy kick.