Welcome to this article where I will share with you the delicious Sipsmith Gin Recipe. Whether you’re a gin lover or not, this drink recipe is definitely worth a try. It’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion. So, let’s get started!
- 2 oz Sipsmith Gin
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 3 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Lemon twist (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients except the bitters into a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass.
- Add the bitters on top of the foam.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I substitute the Sipsmith Gin with another brand of gin?
- A: Yes, you can use any brand of gin that you prefer.
- Q: Can I use bottled lemon juice instead of freshly squeezed?
- A: While fresh lemon juice is always preferred, bottled lemon juice can be used as a substitute.
- Q: What is simple syrup and how do I make it?
- A: Simple syrup is a mixture of sugar and water that is used to sweeten cocktails. To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool before using.
- Q: How long should I shake the cocktail?
- A: Shake the cocktail vigorously for at least 10 seconds to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Q: Can I omit the egg white?
- A: Yes, you can omit the egg white if you prefer a vegan or egg-free version of the cocktail.
- Q: Can I make this cocktail in a blender?
- A: No, this cocktail should be made in a shaker with ice, not a blender.
If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a mason jar or any other container with a tight lid. Just make sure that it can hold at least 10 ounces of liquid.
To make the foam extra thick, shake the cocktail without ice first, then add the ice and shake again.
If you don’t have aromatic bitters, you can use any other type of bitters that you have on hand. The bitters are used to add flavor and aroma to the cocktail.