As a food lover, I always try to explore new recipes and share them with others. Today, I’m excited to share my favorite pork loin filet recipe with you. This recipe is not only delicious but also easy to make, so let’s get started!
- 1 Smithfield pork loin filet (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Place pork loin filet in a baking dish and rub the seasoning mixture all over the meat.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a different seasoning for this recipe?
- A: Yes, feel free to experiment with different seasonings to find your favorite flavor.
- Q: How long should I let the meat rest before slicing?
- A: Let the meat rest for at least 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Q: Can I cook this recipe on a grill instead of in the oven?
- A: Yes, you can grill the pork loin filet over medium-high heat for about 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes 4 servings.
- Q: Can I use a different cut of pork for this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use any cut of pork that you prefer.
- Q: Can I marinate the meat before cooking?
- A: Yes, you can marinate the meat for a few hours or overnight for extra flavor.
- Q: How do I know when the meat is cooked?
- A: Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat. It should reach 145°F for safe consumption.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can prepare the seasoning mixture and store it in an airtight container for up to a week. You can also cook the pork loin filet ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, this pork loin filet recipe is perfect. Here are some tips to make sure it turns out perfectly:
1. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat. This ensures that it’s cooked to a safe temperature.
2. Let the meat rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute and makes for a juicier and more tender meat.
3. Experiment with different seasonings to find your favorite flavor. You can also add some fresh herbs or citrus zest to the seasoning mixture for extra flavor.
4. Serve the pork loin filet with your favorite sides, like roasted vegetables or potatoes.
5. If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cooked meat for up to 2 months.
With these tips, you’ll be able to make the perfect pork loin filet every time. Enjoy!