Welcome to my article about how to make Starbucks Iced Shaken Espresso Recipe. This recipe has been a popular choice for coffee lovers and now you can make it at home. I will provide a list of ingredients, instructions, nutrition table, and FAQs to help you make this recipe easily. Let’s get started!
- 2 shots of espresso
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Make 2 shots of espresso and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Add 2 tablespoons of simple syrup to the espresso and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour the espresso mixture over the ice and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk over the top of the espresso mixture.
- Stir and enjoy!
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: How many shots of espresso do I need?
- A: You need 2 shots of espresso.
- Q: Can I use other types of syrup?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of syrup you prefer.
- Q: Can I use a blender instead of a cocktail shaker?
- A: Yes, you can use a blender, but it will not produce the same frothy texture.
- Q: Can I use non-dairy milk?
- A: Yes, you can use non-dairy milk such as almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk.
- Q: Can I add whipped cream on top?
- A: Yes, you can add whipped cream or any other toppings you prefer.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the espresso mixture ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, add ice, milk, and shake well.
- Q: How long does the espresso mixture last in the refrigerator?
- A: The espresso mixture can last up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- Q: Can I use decaf espresso?
- A: Yes, you can use decaf espresso if you prefer.
- Q: Can I skip the simple syrup?
- A: Yes, you can skip the simple syrup, but the drink will not be as sweet.
If you want to make a stronger drink, add an extra shot of espresso. You can also adjust the amount of syrup to make it sweeter or less sweet.
For a dairy-free option, you can use any non-dairy milk such as almond milk, oat milk, or soy milk. You can also use a dairy-free whipped cream for toppings.
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with a lid to shake the mixture. Make sure to use a strainer when pouring the mixture into a glass.