- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of freshly brewed espresso
- 1/2 cup of Irish cream syrup
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of almond extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Add ice to a blender and pour in the brewed espresso.
- Add in the Irish cream syrup, heavy cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and top it off with whipped cream if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade Starbucks Irish Cream Cold Foam drink!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- What is Irish cream syrup?
- Can I use regular milk instead of heavy cream?
- Can I make this recipe without the espresso?
- How long will the Irish Cream Cold Foam last in the fridge?
- Can I use a dairy-free alternative for the heavy cream?
- How do I make the whipped cream topping?
- Can I add additional flavors to the drink?
- Can I make this drink hot instead of cold?
- What type of blender should I use?
- Can I use a different type of coffee instead of espresso?
Irish cream syrup is a sweet and creamy syrup that is often used to flavor coffee and other beverages. It has a distinct Irish flavor and is made with a blend of cream, sugar, and Irish whiskey.
Yes, you can use regular milk instead of heavy cream if you prefer a lighter and less creamy texture.
Yes, you can omit the espresso and make a delicious Irish Cream Cold Foam without it.
The Irish Cream Cold Foam can last up to 3 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container.
Yes, you can use a dairy-free alternative such as coconut cream or almond milk for the heavy cream.
You can make whipped cream topping by whipping heavy cream and sugar together until it forms stiff peaks.
Yes, you can add additional flavors such as caramel or chocolate syrup to the drink to enhance the flavor.
Yes, you can make a hot version of the drink by heating up the ingredients in a saucepan and serving it hot.
You can use any type of blender to make this drink, but a high-speed blender will give you the smoothest and creamiest texture.
Yes, you can use any type of coffee or espresso substitute such as instant coffee or decaf coffee.
If you want to make this drink even more festive, you can add a splash of green food coloring to the mixture to give it a St. Patrick’s Day feel. You can also experiment with different types of syrups and flavors to create your own unique version of the drink. Don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!
To make the drink even more indulgent, you can top it off with a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce. You can also serve it with a side of Irish soda bread or other traditional Irish treats.
If you don’t have Irish cream syrup on hand, you can make your own by mixing together cream, sugar, and Irish whiskey to taste. You can also use a non-alcoholic Irish cream flavoring syrup if you prefer.