Welcome to our collection of Swanson Beef Broth Recipes! As a professional writer, I know how important it is to have a variety of recipes on hand. With these recipes, you can easily add more flavor and nutrition to your meals. That’s why we’ve gathered some of the best recipes that use Swanson Beef Broth as a key ingredient. Whether you’re cooking for your family or hosting a dinner party, these recipes are sure to impress!
- Beef Stew
- French Onion Soup
- Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Beef and Mushroom Risotto
- Beef and Vegetable Soup
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups Swanson Beef Broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the beef with the flour until coated.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Swanson Beef Broth, red wine, carrots, potatoes, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the beef and vegetables are tender, about 2-3 hours.
- Remove the bay leaves and serve hot.
- Q: Can I use Swanson Chicken Broth instead of Beef Broth?
- A: Yes, you can substitute Chicken Broth in this recipe but it will change the flavor of the dish.
- Q: Can I cook this in a slow cooker?
- A: Yes, you can cook this recipe in a slow cooker. Brown the beef and onions on the stove before transferring everything to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Q: Can I freeze this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can freeze this recipe. Let it cool completely before transferring to a freezer-safe container. It will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer.
Be sure to brown the beef before adding it to the stew. This will give it a better flavor and texture. You can also add other vegetables like celery or parsnips for extra flavor. Serve with crusty bread or over mashed potatoes for a hearty meal.