Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Pie is an easy recipe that everyone will love. It’s one of the best homemade desserts to take to a party, serve on a holiday, or share with family.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Pie
I have adored chocolate pie since I was a young lady. My grandma would prepare a chocolate pie without any preparation before we would even get up.I am consistently keeping watch to attempt distinctive chocolate pie plans. At the point when I made sense of you can include improved dense milk and make a chocolate pie, I was one glad young lady. Furthermore, I guarantee you’ll adore this chocolate pie with consolidated milk.Pie is a staple in the South, without a doubt. It’s a flavorful treat for any event in my book. Also, when you add improved consolidated milk to the formula, you realize it will be a hit.
- 1 1/2 crushed Nilla Wafers
- 1/3 cups cocoa
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 14 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Crush the Nilla Wafers in a Ziplock bag
- Add Nilla Wafers, cocoa, and powdered sugar to a medium-sized bowl and mix together.
- Add the melted butter and mix.
- Press into a 9″ pie pan and set aside.
- Add the softened cream cheese to a large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix.
- Melt the chocolate chips for about 50 seconds, and add to the mixture.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35-minutes at 350-degrees.
- Let cool and serve.
- Add some whipped topping or ice cream or additional fun and flavor!
- Thanks to JULIE POLLITT