Tater Tot Meatloaf Casserole
Mushy Tater Tot Meatloaf Casserole is a simple ground hamburger supper formula with a meatloaf base, bested with a ketchup and bar-b-que sauce coat, potato tots, destroyed cheddar and disintegrated bacon.Mushy Tater Tot Meatloaf Casserole is a generous dinner ideal for chilly climate.To make this ground hamburger and potato tot meal, I began by dumping some ketchup and Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ sauce into a little blending bowl.
- 0.34 cup ketchup
- 0.34 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar barbecue sauce
- 0.66 lbs lean ground beef
- 10 Ritz crackers
- 0.66 oz Lipton onion soup mix
- eggs, large
- 8 oz frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump ketchup and barbecue sauce into a small mixing bowl.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Dump ground beef into a large mixing bowl.
- Place the Ritz crackers in a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Pour the Ritz cracker crumbs into the bowl with the ground beef.
- Add the onion soup mix, eggs and 1/2 cup of the ketchup and barbecue sauce mixture to bowl with the ground beef.
- Use your hands to combine all of the ingredients well.
- Press the meat mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the remaining ketchup and barbecue sauce mixture on top of the meat.
- Place the frozen tater tots in a single layer on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the tater tots followed by the bacon bits.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the casserole for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes remove the foil and continue baking for another 40 minutes or until the ground beef is cooked through.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Thanks to Erin