Welcome to my article where I will be sharing with you my favorite recipe for TikTok Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream. These cinnamon rolls are not only easy to make but they are also incredibly delicious. Whether you are a seasoned baker or a beginner, this recipe is perfect for you. So, let’s get started!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add heavy cream and melted butter to the dry ingredients. Mix until a dough forms.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough into a rectangle (about 8×12 inches).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cinnamon, brown sugar, pecans, and raisins. Spread this mixture over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Roll up the dough tightly, starting at the shorter end. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut the rolled dough into 8 pieces and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Q: How long does it take to make these cinnamon rolls?
- Q: Can I make these cinnamon rolls ahead of time?
- Q: Can I use a different type of sugar?
- Q: Can I skip the pecans and raisins?
- Q: Can I freeze these cinnamon rolls?
- Q: Can I use a different type of flour?
- Q: Can I use milk instead of heavy cream?
- Q: Can I use a different type of pan?
- Q: Can I add frosting?
- Q: Can I make mini cinnamon rolls?
A: It takes about 45 minutes from start to finish.
A: Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and refrigerate it overnight. Just let it come to room temperature before baking.
A: Yes, you can use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar.
A: Yes, you can omit them or use other nuts and dried fruits.
A: Yes, you can freeze them after baking. Just let them cool completely and wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and foil. Freeze for up to 3 months.
A: Yes, you can use whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour.
A: Yes, you can use milk but the texture and flavor will be different.
A: Yes, you can use a round pan or a muffin tin.
A: Yes, you can make a simple cream cheese frosting or glaze.
A: Yes, you can cut the dough into smaller pieces and bake them in a mini muffin tin.
If you want to make these cinnamon rolls even more delicious, here are some tips:
1. Add more cinnamon and sugar to the filling for a stronger flavor.
2. Use a pastry brush to spread melted butter over the dough for even coating.
3. Bake the cinnamon rolls until they are golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.