Greetings foodies! Today, I am excited to share with you my favorite recipe using one of the most luxurious meats in the world, Wagyu beef tenderloin. This recipe is perfect for a special occasion or when you just want to treat yourself to something decadent. Follow along and let’s get cooking!
List of Ingredients
- 1lb Wagyu beef tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
List of Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the Wagyu beef tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- In a cast-iron skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the Wagyu beef tenderloin to the skillet and sear on all sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add the rosemary sprig to the skillet and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
- Cook the Wagyu beef tenderloin in the oven for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare or until the internal temperature reaches 135°F.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the Wagyu beef tenderloin rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different cut of beef for this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use a different cut of beef such as ribeye or filet mignon, but the cooking time may vary.
- Q: Where can I buy Wagyu beef tenderloin?
- A: You can find Wagyu beef tenderloin at specialty meat markets or online retailers.
- Q: Can I season the beef with other spices?
- A: Yes, feel free to experiment with different spices and herbs to suit your taste.
- Q: Can I cook the beef on a grill instead of a skillet?
- A: Yes, you can grill the Wagyu beef tenderloin over medium-high heat for about 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Q: How long should I let the beef rest before slicing?
- A: It’s best to let the beef rest for at least 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute and ensure a tender and juicy steak.
- Q: What sides would pair well with this dish?
- A: Some great side dishes to pair with Wagyu beef tenderloin are roasted potatoes, grilled asparagus, or a fresh salad.
- Q: How should I store any leftover beef?
- A: Store leftover beef in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
If you’re new to cooking with Wagyu beef, here are some tips to ensure the best results:
First, make sure to let the beef come to room temperature before cooking to ensure even cooking.
When searing the beef, make sure the skillet is hot enough to create a nice crust on the outside without overcooking the inside.
Don’t forget to let the beef rest before slicing to ensure a juicy and tender steak.
Lastly, be sure to enjoy this luxurious and decadent meat with family and friends for a truly special dining experience.