Welcome to our collection of Zenb pasta recipes! We believe that healthy eating doesn’t have to be complicated or boring. That’s why we’ve come up with these delicious pasta dishes that are packed with nutrients and flavor. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal or something to impress your guests, we’ve got you covered.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 8 oz. Zenb Pasta
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the Zenb pasta according to the package directions.
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté the garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Add the lemon juice and parsley and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the shrimp and sauce over the cooked Zenb pasta.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use frozen shrimp, just make sure to thaw it first.
- Q: Can I use other herbs besides parsley?
- A: Yes, you can use any herbs you like, such as basil or cilantro.
- Q: Can I add vegetables to this dish?
- A: Yes, you can add any vegetables you like, such as bell peppers or zucchini.
- Q: Can I make this dish ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the shrimp and sauce ahead of time and reheat it when you’re ready to serve.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of pasta you like, but we recommend using Zenb pasta for its health benefits.
- Q: Can I use chicken instead of shrimp?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken or any other protein you like.
- Q: Can I make this recipe vegan?
- A: Yes, you can omit the shrimp and use vegetable broth instead of the lemon juice.
- Q: Can I use a different type of oil?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of oil you like, such as coconut oil or avocado oil.
- Q: Can I add cheese to this dish?
- A: Yes, you can add grated Parmesan or any other cheese you like.
If you’re looking to add more protein to this dish, you can add some cooked chicken or tofu. You can also add some vegetables, such as bell peppers or zucchini, to make it more nutritious. To make it vegan, you can omit the shrimp and use vegetable broth instead of the lemon juice. And if you’re looking for a gluten-free option, you can use gluten-free pasta instead of Zenb pasta.
When cooking the shrimp, make sure not to overcook it, or it will become tough and rubbery. It should only take a few minutes per side to cook. And when adding the lemon juice, make sure to use fresh lemon juice for the best flavor.
Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to create your own unique flavor profile. You can also add some red pepper flakes if you like a bit of heat. And if you’re serving this dish to guests, you can garnish it with some chopped parsley or lemon wedges for a beautiful presentation.