As a food enthusiast, I always seek out new recipes to try. Recently, I stumbled upon Bob’s Red Mill Pancake Mix and decided to give it a try. The mix is made from simple and wholesome ingredients, and it’s easy to use. So, in this article, I’m going to share with you my experience making pancakes using this mix.
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Pancake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
List of Instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, eggs, water, and oil until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour the batter onto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I make the pancake mix ahead of time and store it?
A: Yes, you can make the pancake mix ahead of time and store it in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Q: Can I use milk instead of water?
A: Yes, you can use milk instead of water to make the pancakes richer and creamier.
- Q: Can I add fruit to the batter?
A: Yes, you can add fruit to the batter such as blueberries, strawberries, or bananas.
- Q: How do I store leftover pancakes?
A: You can store leftover pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Q: How do I reheat leftover pancakes?
A: You can reheat leftover pancakes in the microwave or oven until warm.
If you want to make your pancakes even more delicious, here are some tips:
1. Use buttermilk instead of water: Buttermilk makes the pancakes richer and creamier.
2. Add vanilla extract: Vanilla extract adds a lovely flavor to the pancakes.
3. Add cinnamon: Cinnamon adds a warm and cozy flavor to the pancakes.
So, there you have it, my experience making pancakes using Bob’s Red Mill Pancake Mix. I hope you find this article helpful and enjoy making pancakes using this mix!