Welcome to this article where we will be sharing the recipe for the famous Bob’s Red Mill pancakes. Bob’s Red Mill is a brand that has been around for more than 40 years and is known for its high-quality whole grain products. Their pancake mix is no exception, and we are excited to share with you how to make these delicious pancakes from scratch.
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup cold water
List of Instructions
- Preheat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg until fluffy.
- Add oil and water to egg and mix well.
- Add pancake mix to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- Grease griddle or skillet with oil or cooking spray.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto griddle or skillet.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and edges start to dry, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I substitute water with milk?
A: Yes, you can substitute water with milk. However, keep in mind that this will change the nutrition values.
- Q: Can I make the batter ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Just give it a quick stir before using it.
- Q: Can I freeze the pancakes?
A: Yes, you can freeze the pancakes for up to 2 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn.
- Q: Can I add fruit to the batter?
A: Yes, you can add fruit to the batter. Just make sure to chop it into small pieces and fold it gently into the batter.
- Q: Can I use this mix to make waffles?
A: Yes, you can use this mix to make waffles. Just follow the instructions on your waffle maker.
If you want to make these pancakes even better, here are some tips to keep in mind:
1. Measure the ingredients carefully: Make sure to measure the ingredients precisely to get the right consistency.
2. Don’t overmix the batter: Overmixing the batter can result in tough and rubbery pancakes. Mix until just combined.
3. Let the batter rest: Letting the batter rest for a few minutes can help the pancakes rise and become fluffier.
4. Use a non-stick skillet or griddle: Using a non-stick skillet or griddle can help prevent the pancakes from sticking and make them easier to flip.
5. Keep the heat consistent: Keep the heat consistent throughout the cooking process to prevent burning or undercooking.
6. Serve immediately: Serve the pancakes immediately after cooking for the best taste and texture.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to make the perfect Bob’s Red Mill pancakes every time!