Welcome to my recipe article, where I’ll be sharing with you a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for Oreo cupcakes. As a baking enthusiast, I’ve always loved experimenting with new recipes and sharing them with others. I hope you’ll enjoy this one as much as I do!
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup of Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- 12 whole Oreo cookies for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Stir in the crushed Oreo cookies and Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting them with vanilla frosting.
- Top each cupcake with a whole Oreo cookie for decoration.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of cake mix?
A: Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer. However, using a chocolate cake mix will give you the best flavor combination with the Oreo cookies.
- Q: Can I make these cupcakes ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make the cupcakes a day or two ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. Frost them with the vanilla frosting and top with the whole Oreo cookies right before serving.
- Q: Can I use a different type of frosting?
A: Yes, you can use any type of frosting you prefer. However, vanilla frosting pairs well with the chocolate and Oreo flavors in these cupcakes.
- Q: How do I store leftover cupcakes?
A: Store leftover cupcakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Q: How many cupcakes does this recipe make?
A: This recipe makes 12 cupcakes.
If you want to make these cupcakes extra special, try adding a dollop of whipped cream on top of the vanilla frosting and sprinkle with extra Oreo cookie crumbs. You can also experiment with different types of Oreo cookies, such as mint or peanut butter, to give these cupcakes a unique twist.
When crushing the Oreo cookies, you can use a food processor or place them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Just make sure they are finely crushed for the best texture in the cupcakes.
If you want to make these cupcakes even more chocolatey, try adding 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the batter.