Welcome food lovers! Today, I want to share with you my favorite recipe using Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin. This recipe is perfect for those who love savory and sweet flavors. Don’t worry, this recipe is easy to make and will surely impress your family and friends. So, let’s get started!
- 1 Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin.
- Place the pork loin on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
|Nutrition||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use other types of seasoning?
- Q: Can I use other types of pork?
- Q: Can I marinate the pork loin overnight?
- Q: Can I use a slow cooker?
- Q: Can I freeze the leftovers?
A: Yes, you can use any seasoning you prefer. However, I highly recommend using the seasoning mentioned in the recipe to achieve the perfect balance of flavors.
A: Yes, you can use any type of pork you like. But, I highly recommend using Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin for a more flavorful dish.
A: Yes, you can. Marinating the pork loin overnight will result in a more flavorful dish.
A: Yes, you can. Cook the pork loin on low for 6-8 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
A: Yes, you can. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container or freezer bag and consume within 2-3 months.
1. Make sure to let the pork loin rest for 10 minutes before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute.
2. For a crispier crust, broil the pork loin for 2-3 minutes after baking.
3. Serve with your favorite sides such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or salad.
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed this Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Recipe. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your family and friends. Happy cooking!