Welcome to my article about Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix recipe. As someone who follows a gluten-free diet, finding delicious and easy-to-make recipes can sometimes be a challenge. That’s why I’m excited to share this recipe with you, which uses Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix to create fluffy and tasty pancakes that everyone will love.
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Additional butter or oil for cooking
List of Instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter or oil, and vanilla extract (if using).
- Add the Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter or oil to the pan if necessary.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or a cookie scoop, pour the batter onto the hot skillet or griddle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as butter, syrup, or fresh fruit.
|Nutrition||Amount per Serving|
- Can I use a different type of milk? Yes, you can use dairy or non-dairy milk such as almond, soy or oat milk.
- Can I make the batter ahead of time? Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Can I freeze the pancakes? Yes, you can freeze the pancakes in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Reheat in the microwave or toaster oven.
- Can I add chocolate chips or blueberries to the batter? Yes, you can add your favorite mix-ins to the batter before cooking.
- Can I use this mix for waffles? Yes, you can use this mix to make waffles too.
- Can I substitute the egg with a vegan egg replacer? Yes, you can use a vegan egg replacer such as flax egg or chia egg.
- Can I make this recipe without butter or oil? Yes, you can omit the butter or oil, but the pancakes may not be as fluffy.
- Can I add more vanilla extract? Yes, you can add more or less vanilla extract to your taste.
- Can I use a different brand of gluten free pancake mix? Yes, you can use a different brand of gluten free pancake mix, but the texture and flavor may be different.
- Can I make mini pancakes? Yes, you can use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to make mini pancakes.
Here are some tips to make the perfect Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix:
1. Do not overmix the batter. Overmixing can result in tough and dense pancakes. Stir until just combined.
2. Use a non-stick skillet or griddle. A non-stick surface will help prevent the pancakes from sticking and make them easier to flip.
3. Adjust the heat as needed. If the pancakes are browning too quickly, reduce the heat. If they are taking too long to cook, increase the heat slightly.
With these tips and the delicious Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix, you’ll have a tasty breakfast or brunch in no time.