Welcome to my recipe article! Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite ice cream recipes, which is cookies and cream ice cream made with Cuisinart ice cream maker. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Whether you are having a party or just want to indulge in some delicious ice cream, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings. So, let’s get started!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into the Cuisinart ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- During the last 5 minutes of churning, add the crushed Oreo cookies to the ice cream maker.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use low-fat milk instead of whole milk?
- A: Yes, but it may affect the texture and creaminess of the ice cream.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- Q: Can I use store-bought Oreo crumbs instead of crushing my own cookies?
- A: Yes, you can use store-bought crumbs, but the texture may be slightly different.
- Q: How long will this ice cream keep in the freezer?
- A: This ice cream will keep for up to 1 week in the freezer.
- Q: Can I add other mix-ins to this ice cream?
- A: Yes, you can add other mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or candy pieces.
- Q: Do I need to let the ice cream mixture cool before churning?
- A: Yes, it is important to let the mixture cool to room temperature before churning to prevent the ice cream from becoming icy.
Here are some tips to make the best cookies and cream ice cream:
- Use high-quality ingredients for the best flavor.
- Crush the cookies into small pieces for better distribution throughout the ice cream.
- Let the ice cream soften for a few minutes before scooping.
With these tips and the recipe above, you’ll have a delicious batch of cookies and cream ice cream in no time. Enjoy!