Welcome to our recipe article! Today, we will be sharing with you the classic recipe of Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning. This seasoning is perfect for adding flavor to your Bloody Mary drinks. We hope that you will enjoy making this recipe and impress your friends and family with your homemade Bloody Mary.
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 lime, juiced
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Ice cubes
- Celery stalks and lime wedges, for garnish
List of Instructions
- In a large pitcher, combine the Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning, tomato juice, vodka, and lime juice.
- Add Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Stir well to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the Bloody Mary mixture over the ice.
- Garnish with celery stalks and lime wedges.
|Nutrition||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use other types of tomato juice?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of tomato juice you prefer.
- Q: Can I make this recipe without alcohol?
- A: Yes, you can omit the vodka for a non-alcoholic version.
- Q: How long can I store the Bloody Mary mixture?
- A: You can store the mixture in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Q: Can I add other ingredients to the Bloody Mary?
- A: Yes, you can add other ingredients such as horseradish, olives, or pickles.
- Q: Can I make this recipe spicy?
- A: Yes, you can add more Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce to make it spicier.
- Q: Can I use Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning for other recipes?
- A: Yes, you can use the seasoning for other recipes such as marinades or dressings.
- Q: Can I use other types of alcohol?
- A: Yes, you can use other types of alcohol such as tequila or gin.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in advance?
- A: Yes, you can make the mixture in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you want to make your Bloody Mary extra special, here are some tips to help you:
1. Use fresh and high-quality ingredients for the best flavor.
2. Experiment with different types of hot sauce to find the one that suits your taste.
3. Chill the glasses before serving to keep the drink cold.