Greetings! Are you a fan of Emma Chamberlain and matcha? If your answer is yes, then you’re in luck because in this article we will share with you how to make Emma Chamberlain’s favorite matcha recipe. This recipe is perfect for a morning boost or a midday pick-me-up.
List of Ingredients
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Ice cubes
List of Instructions
- Add matcha powder and honey to a cup.
- Add warm water and mix until it becomes a paste.
- Add almond milk and mix well.
- Add ice cubes and enjoy!
|Amount per serving
- Q: Can I use a different type of milk?
- Q: Can I use maple syrup instead of honey?
- Q: Can I use hot water instead of warm water?
- Q: Can I add more matcha powder?
- Q: Can I make this recipe without ice?
- Q: Can I add whipped cream on top?
- Q: Can I use a blender instead of mixing it in a cup?
- Q: How long does it take to make this recipe?
- Q: Can I double the recipe?
- Q: Can I store the leftover matcha latte?
A: Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer, but the taste may differ.
A: Yes, you can substitute honey with maple syrup or any sweetener of your choice.
A: Yes, you can use hot water, but make sure it’s not boiling hot as it may affect the taste of the matcha.
A: You can add more matcha powder if you prefer a stronger matcha taste, but be careful not to add too much as it may become bitter.
A: Yes, you can skip the ice cubes if you prefer a warm matcha latte.
A: Yes, you can add whipped cream or any topping you like such as chocolate shavings or caramel sauce.
A: Yes, you can use a blender to mix all the ingredients together for a smoother texture.
A: It takes approximately 5 minutes to make this recipe.
A: Yes, you can double or triple the recipe to make more servings.
A: It’s best to consume the matcha latte immediately, but you can store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Here are some tips to make the perfect Emma Chamberlain matcha latte:
- Use high-quality matcha powder for a better taste.
- Warm up the almond milk before adding it to the matcha mixture.
- Use a whisk or a frother to mix the ingredients well and create a foam on top.
Enjoy your delicious and energizing matcha latte!