Welcome to my article about Gimlet with Elderflower recipe. I love making cocktails and this is one of my favorite recipes to make. The combination of gin and elderflower makes for a refreshing and unique flavor. Whether you’re having a party or just want to make a special drink for yourself, this recipe is sure to impress.
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Lime wheel or wedge, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add gin, lime juice, elderflower liqueur, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or wedge.
- Enjoy your Gimlet with Elderflower!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
- What is elderflower liqueur?
Elderflower liqueur is a sweet, floral liqueur made from elderflower blossoms.
- Can I use a different type of gin?
Yes, you can use any type of gin that you prefer.
- Can I use bottled lime juice?
Fresh lime juice is recommended for this recipe, but bottled lime juice can be used in a pinch.
- How do I make simple syrup?
To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Let cool before using.
- Can I make this recipe in advance?
Yes, you can make the cocktail mixture in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- What glass should I use?
A classic cocktail glass or a rocks glass would be appropriate for this recipe.
- Can I omit the simple syrup?
Yes, you can omit the simple syrup if you prefer a less sweet cocktail.
- Can I double or triple the recipe?
Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve more people.
- What other cocktails can I make with elderflower liqueur?
Some other cocktails that use elderflower liqueur include the French 75 and the Elderflower Collins.
- Can I substitute lemon juice for lime juice?
Yes, you can substitute lemon juice for lime juice if you prefer.
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar or any other container with a lid. Just make sure it’s tightly sealed before shaking.
You can also add a sprig of fresh mint to the cocktail for an extra burst of flavor.
If you like your cocktails extra cold, you can freeze the glass before filling it with ice and the cocktail mixture.