As a vegetarian, finding new and exciting recipes can be a challenge. That’s why I wanted to share this delicious Hello Fresh Vegetarian Recipe that is sure to be a hit with vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. This recipe is easy to follow and packed with flavor, making it the perfect meal for any night of the week.
List of Ingredient
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
List of Instructions
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, bell peppers, and jalapeno pepper and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir in black beans, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in cooked quinoa, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I substitute quinoa with rice?
- A: Yes, you can substitute quinoa with rice.
- Q: Can I use canned corn instead of black beans?
- A: Yes, you can use canned corn instead of black beans.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it when you’re ready to eat.
- Q: Can I freeze this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can freeze this recipe for up to 3 months.
- Q: How long will this recipe last in the refrigerator?
- A: This recipe will last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Q: Can I add meat to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add chicken or beef to this recipe.
- Q: Is this recipe vegan?
- A: Yes, this recipe is vegan.
- Q: Can I use dried cilantro instead of fresh?
- A: Yes, you can use dried cilantro instead of fresh.
- Q: Can I use lemon instead of lime?
- A: Yes, you can use lemon instead of lime.
If you want to add some extra flavor to this recipe, try adding some diced avocado or shredded cheese on top. You can also serve it with a side of salsa for some extra heat.
This recipe is perfect for meal prep. Simply make a batch on the weekend and enjoy it throughout the week for an easy and healthy meal.
If you want to make this recipe even healthier, try using low-sodium black beans and reducing the amount of salt used. You can also add some extra veggies like zucchini or corn for some added nutrition.