Welcome to this article where we will explore some amazing recipes using Herdez Guacamole Salsa. If you love Mexican cuisine, you must have heard of Herdez, the famous Mexican brand. Their guacamole salsa is one of the most popular products, and we are going to show you some delicious ways to use it in your cooking. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup Herdez Guacamole Salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
List of Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add cooked rice, black beans, Herdez Guacamole Salsa, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place a spoonful of the beef mixture onto each flour tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the tortillas. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with diced tomato, cilantro, lime juice, and more Herdez Guacamole Salsa, if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrition Facts||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use Herdez Guacamole Salsa as a dip for chips?
- A: Absolutely! Herdez Guacamole Salsa is a delicious dip for tortilla chips, veggies, or any other snack you love.
- Q: Can I substitute ground beef with chicken or turkey?
- A: Yes, you can. You can use any protein you prefer or have on hand.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftover beef and rice mixture?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the mixture in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Q: How long can I keep the baked enchiladas in the fridge?
- A: You can keep the enchiladas in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Q: Can I add more vegetables to the beef mixture?
- A: Yes, you can add any vegetables you like, such as corn, bell peppers, or zucchini.
- Q: Can I use Herdez Guacamole Salsa in other recipes?
- A: Yes, you can use Herdez Guacamole Salsa in many recipes, such as tacos, burritos, salads, or as a marinade for meat.
- Q: Can I make this recipe vegetarian?
- A: Yes, you can omit the ground beef and use more vegetables, such as mushrooms or eggplant.
- Q: Can I make this recipe spicier?
- A: Yes, you can add more Herdez Guacamole Salsa or some hot sauce to make it spicier.
- Q: Can I use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas?
- A: Yes, you can use corn tortillas if you prefer. Just make sure to heat them up before rolling them with the beef mixture.
Here are some tips to make the most out of your Herdez Guacamole Salsa recipes:
1. Use Herdez Guacamole Salsa as a shortcut: Herdez Guacamole Salsa is a great shortcut for adding flavor to your dishes. You don’t have to make guacamole from scratch or chop onions, tomatoes, and cilantro. Just open the jar and add it to your recipe.
2. Experiment with different proteins: You can use Herdez Guacamole Salsa with any protein you like, such as chicken, turkey, pork, or shrimp. You can also use it with tofu or tempeh for a vegetarian option.
3. Add more veggies: You can add more vegetables to your Herdez Guacamole Salsa recipes, such as corn, bell peppers, zucchini, or spinach. They will add more flavor, texture, and nutrition to your dishes.
So, these were some amazing recipes using Herdez Guacamole Salsa. We hope you try them and enjoy them with your family and friends. Let us know in the comments which one is your favorite!