Welcome to my article about Jameson Orange Recipes! As a food enthusiast and lover of Jameson whiskey, I wanted to share some delicious recipes that incorporate this popular Irish spirit. Whether you’re looking for a festive cocktail for a special occasion or a unique way to add flavor to your favorite dish, these recipes are sure to impress. So, let’s get started!
- Jameson Orange Whiskey Sour
- Orange-Glazed Salmon with Jameson
- Jameson Orange Glazed Chicken
- Orange Jameson Cream Dessert
Jameson Orange Whiskey Sour
- 2 oz Jameson whiskey
- 1 oz fresh orange juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice and add Jameson, orange juice, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
What type of whiskey should I use for this recipe?
We recommend using Jameson whiskey for this recipe, as it has a smooth and slightly sweet flavor that pairs well with the orange and lemon juice.
Can I make this recipe without simple syrup?
Yes, you can omit the simple syrup if you prefer a less sweet drink. You can also substitute it with honey or agave nectar.
Can I make this recipe in advance?
Yes, you can make the cocktail mixture in advance and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just be sure to shake it well before pouring over ice.
If you want to add a little extra flavor to this cocktail, you can try adding a splash of cranberry juice or a few drops of bitters. You can also rim the glass with sugar or orange zest for an extra pop of flavor and color. And if you prefer a stronger drink, you can increase the amount of whiskey to 2 1/2 or 3 ounces.
Orange-Glazed Salmon with Jameson
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp Jameson whiskey
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place them in a baking dish.
- In a