Welcome to our article about the keto white russian recipe. This classic cocktail is a favorite among many, but for those following a keto diet, it can be difficult to enjoy. That’s why we’ve come up with a recipe that is low in carbs and high in flavor, so you can indulge without any guilt. We’ve also included a nutrition table and some tips to help you perfect this recipe.
List of Ingredients
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 oz sugar-free vanilla syrup
- Ice cubes
List of Instructions
- Add ice cubes to a rocks glass.
- Pour vodka, heavy cream, unsweetened almond milk, and sugar-free vanilla syrup over the ice and stir well.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Is this recipe keto-friendly?
- Q: Can I use regular milk instead of almond milk?
- Q: Can I use regular syrup instead of sugar-free?
- Q: Can I use any type of vodka?
- Q: How many carbs are in this recipe?
- Q: Can I use coconut cream instead of heavy cream?
- Q: Can I add more syrup for a sweeter taste?
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- Q: Can I make this recipe in a blender?
- Q: Can I add a dash of cinnamon for extra flavor?
A: Yes, this recipe is keto-friendly because it is low in carbs and sugar-free.
A: Yes, you can substitute almond milk with any low-carb milk of your choice.
A: No, regular syrup contains sugar which is not keto-friendly. You can use any sugar-free syrup of your choice.
A: Yes, you can use any type of vodka. Just make sure it is low in carbs.
A: This recipe contains only 2g of carbs per serving.
A: Yes, you can use coconut cream as a dairy-free alternative.
A: Yes, you can add more syrup to taste. Just keep in mind that it will increase the carb count.
A: This recipe makes one serving.
A: Yes, you can make this recipe in a blender for a smoother texture.
A: Yes, you can add a dash of cinnamon or any other spice of your choice.
Here are some tips to help you perfect this recipe:
1. Use a high-quality vodka: The flavor of this cocktail depends on the quality of the vodka you use. Choose a top-shelf brand for the best taste.
2. Adjust the sweetness to your taste: If you prefer a sweeter cocktail, add more sugar-free syrup. If you like it less sweet, reduce the amount of syrup.
3. Experiment with different flavors: This recipe is versatile, and you can add different flavors like hazelnut or caramel to switch things up.