Welcome to my recipe for Rolo Pretzel Candy! If you’re looking for a sweet and salty treat that’s easy to make, this is the recipe for you. This candy is perfect for parties, holidays, or just a fun snack. Let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 bag of mini pretzels
- 1 bag of Rolo candies
- 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
List of Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels on the baking sheet.
- Place a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until the Rolo candy has softened.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chopped nuts on top (optional).
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use regular-sized pretzels instead of mini pretzels?
- A: Yes, but the cooking time may vary.
- Q: Can I use a different type of candy instead of Rolo?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of candy that will melt.
- Q: Can I add other toppings besides nuts?
- A: Yes, you can add sprinkles, M&M’s, or any other toppings you like.
- Q: How should I store the candy?
- A: Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe up to 3 days ahead of time.
- Q: Can I freeze the candy?
- A: No, the candy does not freeze well.
- Q: Can I use a different type of nut?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of nut you like.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes about 24 servings.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in the microwave?
- A: Yes, you can melt the candy and bake the pretzels in the microwave.
If you want to make this recipe even easier, you can use a silicone baking mat instead of parchment paper. The candy will not stick to the mat, and it’s easy to clean.
If you’re making this recipe for a party, you can use different types of candy and toppings to make a candy bar. Your guests can make their own candy creations!
If you don’t like nuts, you can leave them out or use a different type of topping. You can also use different types of candy, like Hershey’s Kisses or Reese’s Pieces.