Welcome to our recipe guide for making the delicious Starbucks Sugar Cookie Latte at home. This latte is a perfect blend of sweetness and creaminess, with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. We have created this recipe to help you make this delightful drink in the comfort of your own home. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar cookie syrup
- Whipped cream
- Sugar cookie crumbs
List of Instructions
- Brew one shot of espresso and set aside.
- Heat one cup of milk in a saucepan until it’s hot but not boiling.
- Add the sugar cookie syrup to the milk and stir until it’s well combined.
- Pour the milk mixture into a blender and blend until it’s frothy.
- Pour the frothy milk into a coffee mug and add the espresso shot.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle sugar cookie crumbs on top.
- Enjoy your delicious Starbucks Sugar Cookie Latte!
|Nutrition Facts||Amount per serving|
- Q: How do I make sugar cookie syrup?
- A: To make sugar cookie syrup, combine 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Let it cool and store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Q: Can I use almond milk instead of regular milk?
- A: Yes, you can use almond milk or any other milk alternative in this recipe.
- Q: Can I make this latte without an espresso machine?
- A: Yes, you can make this latte without an espresso machine by using strong brewed coffee instead of espresso.
- Q: Can I use store-bought sugar cookie syrup?
- A: Yes, you can use store-bought sugar cookie syrup if you don’t want to make your own.
- Q: How do I make sugar cookie crumbs?
- A: To make sugar cookie crumbs, crush sugar cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or pulse them in a food processor until they are finely ground.
- Q: How long will this latte stay fresh?
- A: This latte is best enjoyed immediately after making it. It will not stay fresh for very long.
- Q: Can I make this latte iced?
- A: Yes, you can make this latte iced by pouring the frothy milk over ice and adding the espresso shot on top.
- Q: How can I adjust the sweetness of this latte?
- A: You can adjust the sweetness of this latte by adding more or less sugar cookie syrup.
- Q: Can I make this latte with decaf espresso?
- A: Yes, you can make this latte with decaf espresso if you prefer.
If you want to make this latte extra special, you can try adding a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg on top of the whipped cream. You can also experiment with different flavored syrups, such as caramel or hazelnut, to create your own unique latte recipe.
For a dairy-free version of this latte, you can use coconut milk or oat milk instead of regular milk. You can also use a dairy-free whipped cream alternative or skip the whipped cream altogether.
If you want a stronger coffee flavor, you can use two shots of espresso instead of one. You can also adjust the amount of milk to your preference, depending on how strong or creamy you like your latte.